You don’t have to be a trained musician or a music director to suffer from hearing problems caused due to constant exposure of ears to sounds of varying frequencies that are basically noise. Most people nowadays use earphones to listen to music and even talk. As a result, the ears are constantly exposed to varying sounds and frequencies. The worst happens when the earphone is of poor quality. Have you ever wondered why professionals use an earcap before wearing an earphone? Well, that’s because the ear caps offer protection from noise.
In this guide, we will be taking you through a list of 4 ear caps that even reputed audiologists like the ones at protection auditive Audiologie Centre Ouest suggest. Have a look!
- Custom Sleeves For Shure Monitors
This ear cap is made of high-quality silicone. The reasons that silicone makes the best material for custom earplugs are as follows.
- It’s stretchable. Hence, it fits ears of different sizes.
- It covers the ears from all sides properly.
- It improves the sound quality by filtering noise.
- The fitting doesn’t loosen up even with jaw movement while you sing along.
- The medical-grade silicone doesn’t shrink.
- It offers about 45.5 dB sound isolation.
- The 2MAX Earcap
It’s one of the ear caps in the market that can handle loud and fast music beats. Musicians, too, prefer wearing this earcap since it is designed for studio-quality music audio. Some of the reasons that you can trust this ear cap are as follows.
- It offers more output at low volume. Which means, your ears are protected from the damage that’s caused by hearing music at loud volume close to the eardrum.
- It offers full compatibility with most wireless IEM systems and audio devices.
- It is incorporated with a dual-driver that neutralizes noise from the sound so that ears are protected.
- The 3MAX ™ Earplug
As the name suggests, this earplug is a triple-driver device. It delivers higher-quality sound with the help of twin-drive bass at a very low volume. The sound that hits the ears is, thus, pure music minus all the noise. It’s perfectly compatible with all portable audio devices.
As they say, prevention is better than cure. Hence, it’s always a good idea to use high-quality earplugs so that your ears do not get affected by noise. Hence, pick the earplug you’re wearing very carefully. Only medical-grade devices can offer complete protection.