This Video Will Show You How McDonald’s French Fries Are Made, And Why You Should Never Eat Them

The danger of the McDonald’s food and particularly the fries has led to terrifying conclusion.

Namely, the experts managed to find a large dose of pesticides, toxic for the human body. This is the main reason the fries could last for several weeks after being sprayed.

As the examination recorded, the McDonald’s fries contained brain-impairing pesticides that can easily cause cancer.

Pesticides In McDonald’s Fries

The research breakthrough came from author and journalist, Michael Pollan, who also teaches on safe nutrition at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism.

He specified that everything, including the variety of potatoes used to make fries, plays a huge role in the fries’ selection. As he noted, McDonald’s only use one sort of potatoes which is the Russet Burbank potato.

Here is what he said:

“They’re always made from the same potato, the Russet Burbank potato… (it’s) unusually long, and difficult to grow,” explains Pollan. “But that’s what they want because, when you’re McDonald’s, you like those red boxes with a little bouquet or very long chips.”

Furthermore, Pollan noted that these fries contain a pesticide that is toxic, which actually help in the potatoes’ growth process.

“There’s a very common defect of Russet Burbank potatoes, called net necrosis, and you’ve seen potatoes with little brown lines sometimes or spots that come through it,” Pollan says. “Well McDonald’s won’t buy them if your potatoes have that.”

Because these potatoes are prone to blemishes, McDonald’s uses pesticides to prevent this.

“The only way to eliminate (net necrosis) is to eliminate an aphid,” Pollan explains further. “And the only way to do that is with a pesticide called Monitor that is so toxic that the farmers that grow these potatoes in Idaho won’t venture outside into their fields for five days after they spray.”

He also noted that the toxic implementation process is long and very threatening to the human health.

“When they harvest they have to put them in these atmosphere-controlled sheds the size of a football stadium because they are not edible for six weeks,” Pollan says. “They have to off-gas all of the chemicals in them.”

Take a look of the video presentation:

Monitor Pesticide Side Effects

Also known as methamidophos, Monitor pesticide comes along with many side-effects that have led to poisoning.

Other symptoms that occur as a result of contact with methamidophos are:

  • Lung irritation
  • Bloody or runny nose
  • Heavy breathing
  • Numbness or weakness
  • Blurred vision
  • Nausea and vomiting
  • Speech problems
  • Weak or no reflexes
  • Disturbed heart rate
  • Coma
  • Death

This next video shows even more side-effects of these pesticides and how they affect the health:

Sources:
www.organicandhealthy.org
theheartysoul.com

Comments

Leave a Reply